Lantern control panel for TEF 2850 lanterns.
230 (115) volt system
The TEF 4722 control panel series is constructed to operate and
monitor navigation- and signal lights on all kinds of vessels.
|Material||Aluminium. Black anodised front|
|Power supply||2 x 230V AC (2 x 115V AC)|
|Max power consumption||800W (9 circuits) – 1150W (13 circuits) – 1400W (16 circuits)|
|Load||Filament lamps 230V (115V), max. 85W|
|Fuses||Ceramic 5 x 20mm, 4 AF Located in terminal box|
|Dimensions (wxhxd)||144 x 384 x 150mm|
|Weight||Max 5,5 kg.|
|Cut-out||124 x 364mm|
- For single tier lanterns
- For control, monitoring and fusing of all kinds of 230V (115V) lanterns
- Offered in three different sizes: for 9, 13 and 16 lanterns
- Offered for flush mounting or in cabinet for bulk mounting
- Engraved text specified by customer. Front plate is easily exchengeable.
- Easy installation. The terminals are separated from the control box by a 1-meter flexible conduit. (Flush mounting version only)
- Automatic power supply selector, with priority on main supply. Alarm when a supply is missing
- Acoustic and visible alarm when failure in lantern circuit.
- Potential free contact set for remote monitoring of alarms
- Test button for indicator LED’s and alarm circuit
- Two pole switches
- Dimmable indicator LED’s
- 115VAC version
- For vessels with two sailing directions (Double ended ferries)
- With manual power supply selector