Navigation lights control panel for TEF 2840/TEF 2870.
For double lantern installation
24V power supply
Control panel series TEF 4730 are designed to switch and fuse
navigation and signalling lights on all kind of ships.
Panels are approved and certified by DNV.
Panels are offered in three different versions,
for 2×8, 2×12 and 2×16 lanterns ( main and reserve ).
|Material||Anodised aluminium with engraved text, specified by customer|
|Supply voltage||2 x 24V AC/DC|
|Max power consumption||340W (8 circuits) – 500W (12 circuits) – 660W (16 circuits)|
|Load||Filament lamps / 24V 25-40W|
|Dimensions (8 circuits)||192 x 240 x 150 mm|
|Dimensions (12 and 16 circuits)||192 x 384 x 150 mm|
|Cut out dimensions (8 circuits)||172 x 220 mm|
|Cut out dimensions (12 and 16 circuits)||172 x 364 mm|
|Weight (8 circuits)||4,5 kg|
|Weight (12 circuits)||7,0 kg|
|Weight (16 circuits)||7,5 kg|
- For console mounting
- Easy installation: ( all terminals are separated from control box with a 1 meter flexible conduit )
- Prepared for connection of two 24V AC/DC power supplies
- Automatic selection of power supply, with preference on main supply
- Alarm when a supply is missing
- The lanterns are switched by two pole, three position rocker switches ont the front panel. Left position for main lantern, middle position off and right position for reserve lantern
- Dimmable LED’s indicate when a lantern in on
- Visible and audible alarm when a fault occurs in a circuit ( broken bulb, short circuit etc. )
- Voltage drop in long cable length can be a problem. This is compensated by connecting specific circuits to a higher voltage than 24V
- Transformers delivered by Tranberg AS have output for six different voltages
- Tranberg AS can assist calculating voltage loss in cable to lantern
- Equipped with an “alarm-relay” with potential free contact set for remote monitoring
- Test button for testing of LED’s and acoustic alarm